The Contractors Flooring Supply of Choice
Most homeowners shopping for flooring are (understandably) driven primarily by looks, and have a certain idea in mind of what that new floor should look like in their space. Contractors are coming at the process from a different vantage point, and therefore have other priorities, namely: How much does the flooring cost? And how long will it take to install?
Many a professional has found those two concerns addressed in Cali Vinyl Pro, our extra-durable luxury vinyl plank product that is competitively priced but also cut costs throughout the whole installation process. Here’s how:
5 Ways Cali Vinyl Pro Makes for Cheaper
1. No Acclimation Required – Install right out of the box on day one
2. Lay Over Any Even, Solid Subfloor – Save time pulling up old flooring
3. Rapid Locking System – Planks pop together quickly and easily
4. No Need for Glue or Nails – Save time and money by floating planks
5. No Transition Pieces Required – Lay continuous runs from room to room
Cali Vinyl Pro continues to save dollars long after the last plank has been popped in place. The floor sports a thick 20mil scratch-resistant wear layer and is 100% waterproof, making cleaning simple and inexpensive. It also resists denting with the help of an internal GeoCore spine, made of compressed limestone composite.
Most Popular Cali
Vinyl Pro Colors